Implementation of SIEM and SOC at you
"The average time to detect an intrusion is 206 days. The average life cycle of an intrusion is 314 days from violation to localization" (based on IBM global reports)"
Threats to information security are growing every year, so the importance of the Security Operations Center (SOC) is also growing. SOC is the nerve center of cybersecurity. This is a command post for protecting the company and controlling security risks. The SOC can be in or out of your office. It can be internal, jointly managed, or completely outsourced. SOC can also function effectively in a cloud environment. But no matter how the SOC is configured, its main functions remain the same, namely: to monitor, detect and respond to security problems and incidents in real time.
Prevention of security incidents Prevention of security incidents.
Proactive technical and organizational measures.
Monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions Monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions.
It is performed in real time and based on historical data from security data sources.
Responding to security incidents Responding to confirmed incidents
It is carried out by coordinating resources and timely, appropriate countermeasures.
Situational awareness and Security Status Reporting Situational awareness and security status reporting.
Includes reporting on incidents and trends of malicious behavior, which is sent to the relevant organizations (the customer, government agencies).
Design and operation of computer network protection Design and operation of computer network protection.
Means and methods of protection, monitoring and recovery at all ISO/OSI levels.
SIEM and SOC audit
We will also advise you on the most optimal solutions needed for your SOC. We audit, select, plan, implement and configure SIEM; support and maintain SIM, as well as create new correlation rules.
- Assessment and plan of the maturity model
- SIEM Design
- Configuring SIEM and Log Collection
- Manuals, training methods, catalogs and use cases
- Development of KPIs and analytical models
- Comprehensive product evaluation
- Development of automation scenarios
- Data Lake, analytics and machine learning
- Merging Threat Analytics
SOC Implementation Process
How are we different
- Our assessment, implementation and optimization of SOC are based on modern scientific research in the field of information security threat management.
- Extensive experience working with solutions from different manufacturers.
- Experience in optimizing and scaling SOC/SIEM.
- High flexibility and competence in working with SIEMENS components.
- A combination of defensive and offensive security techniques, as well as a combination of DevOps functions and security engineering.
- We take inventory of assets, evaluate and optimize event logs, as well as estimate the number of events and your regular costs even before signing contracts;
- We audit any outdated or existing SOC capabilities, effectively find flaws, refactor code, and optimize methods and processes.;
- We design and implement distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant SIEM architectures;
- We deeply analyze systems before connecting them to SIEM: we configure the necessary controls, logging levels and risk assessments, flexibly determine the appropriate ways to collect event logs (with or without an agent);
- We develop our own parsing rules for non-standard applications or applications of our own design;
- We simulate real attacks and exploits of vulnerabilities to simulate deep analysis of events and minimize false positives after implementation;
- We conduct vulnerability scanning using modern methods;
- We constantly provide you with services to track the reputation and security of your organization;
- Deploying automated incident handling tools;
- We implement not only monitoring SoCs, but also operational SoCs and management SoCs to better respond to the needs of your business.
Thus, we have a complete set of technologies, processes and SOC personnel to meet the business needs of a business of any size.